.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Political Haiku

I haven't tried writing any Haiku in a long time, so I am sure I am off on some (many?) of these, but I couldn't sleep last night and this is what was bubbling up in my head.

Robert
Novak is a hack
His bias betrays America
He should be in prison

George
Likeable moron he seems
In truth a devious fiend
Working to destroy US.

W.
Budget from black to red
Economic policies serve only business
Making America weak

Bush
A war based on lies
One thousand soldiers lost
Worst President Ever

Donald
Won't do estimates
Instead sealing soldiers fates
Pray they return safe

Ashcroft
That is ok "Saint" John
I wasn't using my rights
Keep them safe for me?

Albert G
You justify torture
Damming all we stand for
Do you sleep at night?

Colin
You had potential
Squandered by a weaker man
Shamed around the world

O'Reily
It is hard to trust
Partisanship at its worst
Factor out the spin!

Rethuglicans
Not a vast majority
Loud and ugly though they are
Deliver us from them

Karl
Dirty tricks are your mark
Evil tactics your specialty indeed
History will damn you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home