.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Letter printed!

My letter to the statesman was printed on Saturday. See this post for background. They took their sweet time posting it, but who cares. I had to pare down my original version from about 350 words to 150, but amazingly it took very little away from my letter (which shows it was much too long to begin with). Anyhow if you are interested here it is posted in the Statesman's Letters to the Editor website. It is the 4th letter, about half way down the page with the title "Blame was premature", which isn't nearly as good as my title,"When you assume...", but whatever. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home