.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Friday, August 12, 2005

Internship in India

An interesting article in the NY Times about how MBA students are starting to take their summer internship (between the 1st and 2nd year) and go work for companies in India. This makes lots of sense (for reasons they outline in the article) and indeed is something I would like to do someday. My best friend is Indian so I already have a bit of comfort with the culture, but I'm sure there would be some interesting experiences.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home