.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Friday, August 12, 2005

Texas a Majority Minority State

Another interesting article in the Times. This one about the changing demographic landscape of the US. The article is spurred by the fact that according to the most recent information from the US Census Bureau Texas has become a majority minority state (along with California, Hawaii and New Mexico). Hopefully this will have the effects that Democrats have been talking about for years and swell the number of Democrats in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home