.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Blame Game

Over the last few days there has been ongoing speculation about who is to blame for the slowness of the response to the disaster caused by Hurricane Katrina. Everyone agrees that it took far too long for help to arrive to survivors of the storm. Well this Timeline from Think Progress gives you a clear rundown of the events (with links) and as far as I can tell this is a FEMA FUBAR. The people running FEMA f*cked up bigtime. Of course when you discover that all three of the top people at FEMA are just political cronies with no experience in emergency management you can see why this might have happened. Worst President Ever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home