.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Ouch

I was watching Charlie Rose last night on my local PBS station. Charlie was interviewing Michigan Congressman Jonh Dingell (D). It was an interesting interview about lots of topics (the need for National Health Care being a primary focus). At the end of the interview Charlie asked Rep. Dingell what he thought of the Bush Administration. His response, "I think this is the worst administration since Caligula". LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home