.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Monday, December 05, 2005

Greatest Bowl Season ever?

ESPN has an article up today about how this seasons college football bowl matchups look awesome. Of course I am excited about my Longhorns going back to the Rose Bowl to play for the National Championship against arguably one of the greatest college football teams ever, consecutive National Champion and 34 consecutive game winner USC.

Granted, I view the world through burnt orange glasses, but if Texas can play on Jan 4th like they did on Dec. 3 I don't see USC staying with us. My prediction (assuming Vince Young is not injured between now and the final minute) Longhorns 42 Southern Cal 30. Sure they will score more on the Texas D than anyone else this season, but our D will hold them well below their 50 point average. Defense wins championships, right?. Hook'em!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home