.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Saturday, December 03, 2005

How to respond to accusations of racism

A very interesting blog post from Alas, a blog about how (white) people should respond to accusations of racism. Some very sound advice, however, I don't think he/she sufficiently emphasizes the second point about taking the criticism seriously. Painful as it may be, all of us have sublte (and maybe not so subtle) prejudices and stereotypes that effect what we think, say, and do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home