.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Oh the weather outside is frightful.....


Well, according to the Statesman we are going to have some very cold weather this week, including some possible snow Wednesday night into Thursday. Looks like we picked the right week to have a Winter Warm-up party!

We haven't had snow since Valentine's day 2004, and it was like 10-12 years before that! Snow is rare in these parts.

The pic is of me from last time it snowed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home