.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
Name:
Location: Austin, Texas, United States

I'm a software engineer / partner working for a young company in Austin, Texas, USA. I spend most of my free time hanging out with friends and family, eating out, and partying in the Warehouse District. I should spend more time working on my house....

Friday, January 27, 2006

I'm not sure if I am happy about this or not. I mean Demi Moore is a hottie and all, but still:



According to the Movies.com Which Movie Star Are You Like? quiz, you're:


Ashton Kutcher





You might be goofy, but you're also the pretty young thang that has hooked up with someone twice your age. Those who dismiss you too quickly should realize that there's a bit more to you than meets the eye … the pretty ones, after all, can be pretty smart in ramping up those restaurant/TV series/production company side gigs.


Take this quiz at Movies.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home